BDB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDB Forum

Cycling Manager Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

database 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valverde
New
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-15

database 2007 Empty
PostSubject: database 2007   database 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm

hola me bajo la database del 2007 pero en todos los equipos los ciclistas se le acaban los contratos al empezar la partida y me pasa 2 cosas,
1º q hay muchos fichajes al quedarse muchos corredores libres, y 2º q todo mi equipo se muqeda libre les doy a renovar pero alguns me rechazan y me jode, mi pregunta es ¿¿como puedo cambiar la fecha de los contratos para que no se queden todos los corredores libres al empezar la partida??
Back to top Go down
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-05-01

database 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: database 2007   database 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't speak spanish, sadly...

But if I understand you right, the contracts of the riders expire on the first day(s) of a new career with a certain 2007 DB.
You can download the Converters for CyM4 (Download section -> CyM4 -> Editors & Utilities); here you need the converter for the DYN_contract_cyclist.
Use the converter to convert this part of the DB into a *.txt-file named DYN_contract_cyclist.txt.
Open this file and change the 5th column: If you want all contracts to expire in 2007, insert 1193310000. If you want a contract to expire in 2008, insert 1224846000 instead.
After doing this, import the txt-file into the DB again using the converter. Now it should work, as far as I know.

Maybe someone can translate this to spanish?
Back to top Go down

database 2007
Page 1 of 1